Has anyone tried coda on the mac app store?

physicspirate

I loaded up the mac app store today and noticed a product called "Coda" here is a link to their site:

http://www.panic.com/coda/

It looks like a bunch of web development tools all in one clean package. The price is pretty big, so I'm curious what other people think, and if anyone has ever tried it before? Take a look, let me know if its worth the cash.

Yep, Coda is great! They are working on Coda 2 as well, although that's probably still a bit off.

If you want to try it out without spending 99$, just get the trial version through the "Download" button in the upper-left. ;)

Cheers,
Lennart

PS: If you are interested in this stuff, you might also want to check out Espresso by MacRabbit and compare the two apps.

They put this whole macheist package up for $35 few years ago and got most of panic.com software that way.
mac app store. lol.

I am a hard core Coda user. :) I know they don't support adding custom definitions for certain things, but I hacked mine so I can do it. :D I use it for absolutely all my coding... excluding: Assembly & Objective-C. Definitely worth the $99!

I am a hard core Coda user. :) I know they don't support adding custom definitions for certain things, but I hacked mine so I can do it. :D I use it for absolutely all my coding... excluding: Assembly & Objective-C. Definitely worth the $99!

Any chance of sharing it? ;)

It doesn't work for HTML syntax right this second... But let's see if I can get PHP definitions added (it is CUMBERSOME! lol)

Any chance of sharing it? ;)
Hm... It doesn't seem to want to include my new addition... *sigh* Still working on it tho.

Edit, I can get a random function (named it arry_potter) and it seems to remove access to auto-completing array_* functions...

Top Bottom