Has anyone dealt with EdenWebs.com?

xIsabel38

I'm looking to customize a portal layout and was contacted by @Lou C whom claims to represent EdenWebs.

But the user here on this forum has 0 posts and is someone I've never heard of. The price he quoted me also seems a bit higher than I had imagined it would be and of course he wants 50% upfront. It's a reasonable request to want half upfront, but after dealing with people like Divisionbyzero I'm wary of handing over money to someone with no reputation here.

Anyway, my question is has anyone here done any work with this individual and if so can you share any experiences you may have had?

It seems that the design which they made for NYCFC is IPB source based, instead of Xenforo. The current theme NYCFC using is from pixelExit.com, according to their footer.

So, their Xenforo's customer is thetechgame only.

Anyway, i have no idea about this service provider. The above information is just for reference.

It seems that the design which they made for NYCFC is IPB source based, instead of Xenforo. The current theme NYCFC using is from pixelExit.com, according to their footer.

So, their Xenforo's customer is thetechgame only.

Anyway, i have no idea about this service provider. The above information is just for reference.
I like that site homepage, but is that a CMS like wordpress or is that some mod for that forum? I'm trying to accomplish the same style using either ExtraPortal by @ExtraLicense or XenPorta by @Jaxel but finding someone to do the layout is difficult.

Top Bottom