Has anyone converted from IPB?

The thought of my forum converting over scared me to death and excites me to .......................................................................Marc, behave................

The thought of my forum converting over scared me to death and excites me to .......................................................................Marc, behave................
You have an IP.Board forum too in addition to the others?

I get a mobile theme when I connect from my iPhone, with what seems like no link to switch to the non-mobile theme.

... and it looks curiously like IPB when I visit the registration page?

I'd be interested to hear your experience of converting once you get into it. :)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

It is IPB ! The mobile and standard themes are automated within IPB, I generally disable the theme switchers on my motorcycle sites.

It's my only IPB site, and has represented a significant learning experience. I mention this IPB site in the context that I've got one, but not implying that it will be converted to XF. My apologies if you thought otherwise.

It is IPB ! The mobile and standard themes are automated within IPB, I generally disable the theme switchers on my motorcycle sites.

It's my only IPB site, and has represented a significant learning experience. I mention this IPB site in the context that I've got one, but not implying that it will be converted to XF. My apologies if you thought otherwise.

Ahhhhhh ... crossed wires ... I thought this was an IPB site you'd converted to xF ... lol

No worries.
smile.png

Cheers,

Having thought about it over the holidays, I'm sticking with IPB for my main site for now, but will be moving forward with GKA on xF, which I'm sure will mature very nicely over the next 12 months.

Good things to come for all of us over the next year I think. :)

Cheers,

Top Bottom