Has any checked their Goolge Analytics recently? Mobile is king!

tommydamic68

Wow- haven't checked in on my Google analytics in awhile - moble has overtaken my website...anyone else looking similar?

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 9.26.15 PM.webp

google_device_breakdown_CB.webp

A lot of my users visit my site when they have to sit and monitor gear, so I have a high percentage of users still on Desktop.

Interesting how some have a larger percent of desktop, I wonder what the differences are, is it an age group thing? The attraction of specific desktop users as far as content? My visitors are mostly female ages 18-35. My content is about a specific type of cat.

Yet no mobile app :cry:😭

It's time to give mobile some of that native super small portable 4.7" love that it deserves.
It’s interesting to note that if these sites didn’t show “love” to mobile users those stats would be much lower. Seems as though people enjoy browsing these sites on their phones, if they didn’t enjoy it the stats would favor desktop. The ones that do favor desktop obviously have content that is more directed to that crowd, at least that’s my view on it.

Interesting how some have a larger percent of desktop, I wonder what the differences are, is it an age group thing? The attraction of specific desktop users as far as content? My visitors are mostly female ages 18-35. My content is about a specific type of cat.
It is mostly based on the niche of the forum which sort of defines your demographic. For example, a cat forum is something females would browse leisurely on their couch whereas a server or PC gaming forum has to have more people using desktops posting screenshots and in-game videos while browsing the forums.

Top Bottom