[halloween] Pumpy Poopy Pants

[halloween] Pumpy Poopy Pants v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

[halloween] Pumpy Poopy Pants - Pumpkins in sidebar on top of the sideblocks

View attachment 59258

Summary: This will display an image (halloween theme in this case) above the sidebar.

Live preview: You can view it in action whilst it's up if you glance to your right by the sidebar http://www.bbsmiley.com/

Install: upload the image in your styles /overlay folder and then paste the following into your EXTRA.CSS template.

Code:
.sidebar .section:before {
content: "";
display: block;
height: 30px;
margin-top: 5px;
background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/overlay/pumpkin_sidebar.png") no-repeat scroll left transparent;
}

Read more about this resource...

Installed! Looks very halloweeny! Thanks Shelley!

I'm running the combined Members and Staff online template mod, and when the image displayed over the Staff Online section it was offset a tad. I removed it from that part of the sidebar with this code:

Code:
.sidebar .staffOnline:before {display:none !important;}

Installed! Looks very halloweeny! Thanks Shelley!

I'm running the combined Members and Staff online template mod, and when the image displayed over the Staff Online section it was offset a tad. I removed it from that part of the sidebar with this code:

Code:
.sidebar .staffOnline:before {display:none !important;}

looks better on your style than it does on mine. Would have looked better had I spent more time on it (might revise and design a better quality image) if time permits but that's looking good on your style.

I think the wide red band of color at the top of each sidebar widget overpowers the image a bit, but overall me likey. :)

I really like the new version with the smaller set of revamped pumpkins and the black cloud (or is it nighttime?) background. :whistle:

I really like the new version with the smaller set of revamped pumpkins and the black cloud (or is it nighttime?) background. :whistle:

Haven't managed to post them yet. Feel free to snag them (saves me posting them) you won't have to change the css you have now, just simply overwrite the current image your using.

Haven't managed to post them yet. Feel free to snag them (saves me posting them) you won't have to change the css you have now, just simply overwrite the current image your using.

Thanks! Grabbed and added! If you happen to have the same image before you added the black cloud I'd be interested in trying that as well. The dark one might be a tick too much black with all AdEx's other black elements especially the category headers so close by. Then again maybe not - one of those things I'd have to look at a few times before I can decide. Size and stylewise these are the best of the sidebar pumpkins so far. :)

Your wanting the black sky removed? If so that shouldn't be an issue. Since I've posted this enhancement at my site I'll post the image in that thread today (minus the black sky) just a little busy right now fighting with a new style I'm building.

Your wanting the black sky removed? If so that shouldn't be an issue. Since I've posted this enhancement at my site I'll post the image in that thread today (minus the black sky) just a little busy right now fighting with a new style I'm building.

No hurry - I'll probably end up keeping the current one with the black sky anyway. I'd just like to try it without for comparison. At first I thought maybe it was a tad too much black for the style, but as I look at it more and more it actually seems to fit in pretty well. :)

Top Bottom