Hall Of Fame [Deleted]

Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood submitted a new resource:

Hall Of Fame - Display the most liked content (posts and threads) on your forum

PHP Help Center Hall Of Fame Addon

On the sub menu for Forums display a "Hall Of Fame" where your visitors can view the most liked content (threads and posts) on your forum. These are displayed with the same template as posts (with a minor adjustment to show the thread that the posts are in above the post).

Core Features

• Most Liked Posts - Displays the 10 posts with the most likes.
  • Most Liked Threads - Display the 10 threads with the most likes (based on the first...

Read more about this resource...

Would be really beneficial if you can add like Top Posters of the month/year too! I would be willing to pay for that! :D

I was going to add top posters but someone pointed out on the notable members page they show most liked in version 1.2. I was still contemplating including it in both places.

Please elaborate on what you mean by farther development. I do have more plans just curious what else you would like.

I only started this add on yesterday

I was going to add top posters but someone pointed out on the notable members page they show most liked in version 1.2. I was still contemplating including it in both places.

Please elaborate on what you mean by farther development. I do have more plans just curious what else you would like.

There are not currently have specific ideas will be follow-you

Where you can access the list Is there a special button is visible in the Forum
I have a simple proposal
It is how to calculate the best control Multi
By the number of posts on the subject with the exception of certain sections

I want to make it so you can select a node for a more specific search.

Probably going to add most liked users.

I had an idea about adding a "popular threads" tab which would be based on a like:view ratio. Maybe also factoring in responses too.

1.2 doesnt have top posters on a 'per month' basis - only all of time :/ - there was a vbulletin mod that was perfect as it highlighted each month the top 5-10+ posters of the month. This is something great to have and to announce the top posters of each month, by allowing us admins to even host contests/prizes etc.

I've installed the product, but nothing wrong with this product
He does not have any special control please add the product control through the administration settings

And with your permission I added a special localization file product of the Arab sites for experience while maintaining your rights code

1.2 doesnt have top posters on a 'per month' basis - only all of time :/ - there was a vbulletin mod that was perfect as it highlighted each month the top 5-10+ posters of the month. This is something great to have and to announce the top posters of each month, by allowing us admins to even host contests/prizes etc.

True. I will be adding this.

I've installed the product, but nothing wrong with this product
He does not have any special control please add the product control through the administration settings

And with your permission I added a special localization file product of the Arab sites for experience while maintaining your rights code

It didn't install properly for you?

Daniel Hood updated Hall Of Fame with a new update entry:

Beta 2

Added "Most Liked Users" as an option.

This returns a member list (using the same template file as the online list) ordered by most likes in a given time frame. The default is "all time". Please note that when you search for a different time frame, it will find the posts in that time frame and count up the likes. This means if the post is 3 years old and it got a like yesterday, when you search for "this week" it will not find that like as it belongs to 3 year old content.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom