[HA] XFRM Categories Layouts

[HA] XFRM Categories Layouts 1.6.0

No permission to download
Hi Hamed, at first -> thanks for it :cool:

2. The categroy images are not responsive, that´s correct?
Hi,

Your welcome.

Well it has all responsiveness that xf and xfmg layout have + a few more options to let you have more freedom. With a few playing with its style properties you can get all you want I think.

My setup is as follows

Category
--Child
----Subchild

When I click on next page on the bottom of a child category it jumps to the next page of the Subchild category.

It should go here
http://wasserlasser.com/resources/categories/stadien-und-eisflächen.7/?page=2

But it goes here
http://wasserlasser.com/resources/categories/nhl.69/?page=2

Can you please check on this as it prevents Users from downloading and looking for what they need.
I'll check it for next update.

Hi Hamed, that did the trick with responsive images -> Template "dad_RmCatLayout.css"

In the code you have disabled the "height". Delete the /**/ and we have really responsive images.
Code:
.Responsive .categoryGrid .category img {/* height: auto;*/ width: 100%; max-height: @dad_RmCatLayout_imageHeight;}

Hi Hamed, that did the trick with responsive images -> Template "dad_RmCatLayout.css"

In the code you have disabled the "height". Delete the /**/ and we have really responsive images.
Code:
.Responsive .categoryGrid .category img {/* height: auto;*/ width: 100%; max-height: @dad_RmCatLayout_imageHeight;}
Yes I commented it for special request of a user ;) but not deleted it so that one someone like you uncomment it :D

Why is color of title fonts hardcoded?
I have to edit template to change title of category from white to something else.
On hover, category discription is with html codes. You have to use raw in code

Ah, I see that you use raw in code, but for unknown reason it is not parsed.

Code:
<div class="description Tooltip" title="{$cat.category_description}">{xen:raw $cat.category_description}</div>

Top Bottom