[HA] XFRM Categories Layouts

[HA] XFRM Categories Layouts 1.6.0

No permission to download

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] XFRM Categories Layouts - Show XFRM Categories in a very new and attractive way

Hi,

With this add-on, you can show XFRM Categories in a very new and attractive way.

Features:
  • Complete Style Properties to Customize every aspects
  • Icon Chooser (Font Awesome + Glyphicon)
  • Image Uploader
Description:
  • In each Category of XFRM you can Choose to set Icon or Image.
  • Icons can be set using a nice icon chooser from a long list of font awesome and glyphicon icons.
  • Image can be easily uploaded directly in category icon edit page....

Read more about this resource...

Dadparvar updated [HA] XFRM Categories Layouts with a new update entry:

child categories in parent page!

Now Child categories will be displayed in Parent Category's page (step by step)

Example: if A is parent, and B is A's child and C is B's child, now if you unchecked the "Display Child Categories" option, then A will be displayed in XFRM's index page, and B will be displayed in A's page, and C will be displayed in B's page. and like this in any depth you came with categories ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thats a great idea - I also asked for to Mike a long time ago. That opens a new world for the RM now.

I will test it now... :)

Edit: Wrong Ressource - I mean the other one, for the RM you made. :)
Edit2: Ok, I test both now...

Last edited:
Dadparvar updated [HA] XFRM Categories Layouts with a new update entry:

more beautiful!

• added: a new style property to let you choose the background gradient color of title and description container of categories that have image
  • added: a new style property to let you set the margin-bottom for the background gradient color of title and description container of categories that have image
  • added: tooltip for title and description of categories (useful for where the title and description is long and so trimmed)

Read the rest of this update entry...

just received an error when i tried to install

Code:
An exception occurred: dad_RmCatLayout.css - Line 66: Invalid math expression in /home/deadcl6/public_html/oo5dynasty.com/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991

XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1379
XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 131
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/deadcl6/public_html/oo5dynasty.com/admin.php at line 13

just received an error when i tried to install

Code:
An exception occurred: dad_RmCatLayout.css - Line 66: Invalid math expression in /home/deadcl6/public_html/oo5dynasty.com/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 991

XenForo_Template_Compiler->getNewCompilerException() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 189
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->_parseMathExpression() in XenForo/Template/Compiler/Function/Calc.php at line 55
XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_Calc->compile() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 700
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileFunction() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 576
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegment() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 509
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileSegments() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 372
XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileParsed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1601
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1379
XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1329
XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1268
XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 131
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/deadcl6/public_html/oo5dynasty.com/admin.php at line 13
it seems because you are using xenforo 1.5.7. if you had 1.5.9 or above, you wouldn't get that error.

Thank you for this add-on.

I have a problem. The icons won’t display in the child category. They are only visible when I make the category a parent category.

Thank you for this add-on.

I have a problem. The icons won’t display in the child category. They are only visible when I make the category a parent category.
can you explain please? I test it and it works fine. see the icon for the child category in screenshot.

Attachments

• child-icon.webp
    child-icon.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 11
Bug: v.1.4.0 breaks primary navigation ....

View attachment 147509
I checked in default style and could reproduce it. It seems (as always) there is a problem with UI.X based styles. If I see that in your site, I feel I can find what causes it (I can guess now, but changing an add-on based on guess is not logical. My guess is reading Glyphicons in that page. I mean for example if you set image for categories, then menu should work fine again, but if even one of categories uses glyphicon instead of image, that problem will appear. Anyway, its Better to see the bug in your site instead of doing things based on guess)

Thank you for taking the trouble to help me.

This is what they look like in the child category.

But when I shift them to the parent category, the icons are visible.

Kind Regards,
Max

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the trouble to help me.

This is what they look like in the child category.
View attachment 147530
But when I shift them to the parent category, the icons are visible.
View attachment 147531

Kind Regards,
Max
it seems like for me that the glyphicons are not included in that page for you. would you mind testing an image for that category and see if its same for image too? (i mean the image will be displayed in main page but not in category page?) if not, then the problem will be the one I said. (any way, you may let me know the url to your site to check it too)

No, the image doesn’t appear in the child category.

It only appears in the parent category.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to add a function to have the recommended resources above the icons so that they are still on top and visible?

Top Bottom