[HA] Short URL

[HA] Short URL 1.0.2

No permission to download

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] Short URL - Easily show the User Friendly URL of thread and post Even if UF is not activated

Hi,

Some of you, for any reason, prefer to have title (of pages) in url of your xenforo. But also you may think "I wish it was also possible to show the link without the title in order to let users share it". Mostly those of you want it that your language is in UTF-8, so when you copy and paste the url any where, the title in link will be converted to lots of weird characters.

This little add-on lets you show that kind of URL above the thread or even the link of each post above each post...

Read more about this resource...

Interesting idea, but I don't understand its point. My forum is already set to use "short" URLs, so there was no real need for this plugin. At least on my site anyway.

Interesting idea, but I don't understand its point. My forum is already set to use "short" URLs, so there was no real need for this plugin. At least on my site anyway.
This addon mostly is useful for:
  • Forums that want to have full url for seo purpose but because their language is utf8 based like Persian, when they copy the link, the result is weird (so with this addon you keep your long url for seo but show the short url for sharing)
  • For those forums that their members are not so much tech friendly. So you need to put everything in front of their eyes

Last edited:
Top Bottom