[HA] Read Thread Enforcement

[HA] Read Thread Enforcement 1.0.0

No permission to download
Is there a way to change the heading of the page they view to something other than "Error"?
Hey Joe,

Sorry for the late reply, been busy these days.

At this time there is no option to change that Error from the right side of the title in Forcing page.

But I may add an option in next update (don't know when I'll update this, currently working on a few custom request and have to finish soon)

Just installed, selected all the UG, input the thread ID, written the message but when I visit the forum and try to visit other threads nothing happen at all. Andy idea? Can I send you a PM with instructions to login as a regular user so that you can check that nothing happen?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2018-10-06 15.38.34.webp

This add-on unfortunately is not working correctly with XF 1.5.14

As the above poster has noted - installing the add-on, adjusting the settings and testing the functionality really produces nothing at all. Nothing happens when forced read for the Admin usergroup for instance :(

Help please?

J.

This add-on unfortunately is not working correctly with XF 1.5.14

As the above poster has noted - installing the add-on, adjusting the settings and testing the functionality really produces nothing at all. Nothing happens when forced read for the Admin usergroup for instance :(

Help please?

J.
Just installed, selected all the UG, input the thread ID, written the message but when I visit the forum and try to visit other threads nothing happen at all. Andy idea? Can I send you a PM with instructions to login as a regular user so that you can check that nothing happen?

Thanks!

View attachment 184867
Thanks, guys for reporting.
I don't have that version of XF now, but soon I'll contact one of you to help me investigate this issue and I fix it so that you guys can keep using the add-on.
Sorry for being late. Being busy is the only reason.

This should not let the user do anything unless they read the thread. it seems that its activated when user is going to read a thread. While it should be persistent and force the user to read the thread otherwise he cant do anything. right now the user can check their convertations , settings, browse the gallery etc without being forced to read a thread, Not even the Forum page or index page should be viewable,

Only the message that the admin wants u to read this thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom