[HA] Push Menu

[HA] Push Menu 1.1.0

No permission to download

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] Push Menu - Easiest way to have unlimited nesting Push Menu in your site

Hi,

With this add-on, you can have a push menu with different options in your site and show unlimited links in unlimited lists and layout with an easy to use admin panel. Just go to its admin page and manage your lists. It will do rest of the things.

If you want to customize it more, then you can use its options and style properties and permissions.

General Features:
  • Endless nesting of navigation elements
  • Expand/Collapse navigation with a...

Read more about this resource...

I noticed that whenever the page refreshes for any reason, (going from one page to another, refreshing the forum, etc) you can see the names quickly of everything in the push menu for a split second before it disappears on the upper left side of the screen over the forum. It's rather jarring.

There are no template modifications to my forum. It's stock. I'm also using Chrome.

If that was fixed the mod would be otherwise working very well. I'm using the latest Xenforo build as well.

Even after upgrading, the issue remains. :/

I cleared cache on the browser and forum. Nothing has really changed. I noticed it happens a bit less but its still fairly frequent.

Even after upgrading, the issue remains. :/

I cleared cache on the browser and forum. Nothing has really changed. I noticed it happens a bit less but its still fairly frequent.
Weird. Its been fixed in my dev site. But any way if you want, you can provide me an admin access to your site via pm so that I see what happens there and why it is still there. Im out now, and if you provide the info, I'll be able to take a quick look tomorrow. (maybe sooner, but not later)

Dadparvar updated [HA] Push Menu with a new update entry:

icon picker!

• Added: icon picker. Now choose icon for each item in menu easily (from both fontawesome and glyphicon)
  • updated: now when the menu is open, clicking on where ever out of menu items, will close the menu
  • updated: now when the menu is open, menu icon is viewable again and clicking on it will close the menu
  • added: an option to set the width of menu in medium responsive layout
  • added: an option to set the width of menu in narrow responsive layout
  • updated: now when menu is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really love this add on, but how can I get rid of this navigation/scroll bar?

upload_2017-3-13_9-29-51.webp

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-13_9-29-33.webp
    upload_2017-3-13_9-29-33.webp
    35 KB · Views: 3
yes, shows up on default style as well:

View attachment 149747
I can't reproduce it. sorry. (also look at your screenshot of default style. Everything is messy. Logo under navigation. Forums not normal. Is that really OK? didn't you resize something?)
If you want, provide me info to take a look at your site. I'll check it, if there was something wrong with add-on, I'll fix it.

It should be easy to be fixed. But I really don't see similar problem in my tests.

I can't reproduce it. sorry. (also look at your screenshot of default style. Everything is messy. Logo under navigation. Forums not normal. Is that really OK? didn't you resize something?)
If you want, provide me info to take a look at your site. I'll check it, if there was something wrong with add-on, I'll fix it.

Yes, I know it is "messy" I was playing with different logos in the default style...before I settled on the Expert style as my default...I just disabled the other styles and made expert the default. I just enabled the default xenforo style to show you that it also happens there as well?

you can see it at my dev site dev.betaxtreme.com

Yes, I know it is "messy" I was playing with different logos in the default style...before I settled on the Expert style as my default...I just disabled the other styles and made expert the default. I just enabled the default xenforo style to show you that it also happens there as well?

you can see it at my dev site dev.betaxtreme.com
see if this helps you? add it to your extra.css (of style that you use)
Code:
#menu_multilevelpushmenu {
    overflow-y: auto !important;
}

Top Bottom