XF 2.2 Guide to Style properties?

RalleRalle

Hi,

I struggle to change colors on my forum. is there a guide how to find properties for the elements I see in the gui?

For example: Which style property if the text color of the Word "Filter" in the filterbar above a threadlist? The background-color is in "Block filter bar", but the textcolor there isn't working.

Also: I search for the pagination properties. Any hints?

Thank you!

On the default style, the color option works for that style property (the actual background is based off of that color as well). Inspect the element with the developer tools of your browser, as there may be some CSS overwriting the style property.

There also don't look to be any page navigation properties (if that is what you mean).

On the default style, the color option works for that style property (the actual background is based off of that color as well). Inspect the element with the developer tools of your browser, as there may be some CSS overwriting the style property.

There also don't look to be any page navigation properties (if that is what you mean).
Thank you for the answer, but, Sorry, I don't get it.

Yes, I am in a child from the default style.

And the filterbar text I search for is an <a class="filterBar-menuTrigger" in the HTML-code / developer tools.
and it's color comes from:
1618434368152.webp
how do I find this color in the style properties now? I don't want to change the overall link color. just this one text.

and with "pagination" I mean this above a threadlist:
1618434410672.webp

There aren't specific style properties for every element.

You will need to edit the less templates or override using the extra.less template.

Top Bottom