Add-on Guest Viewing Limit For Entire Forum

Can someone create a guest viewing limit for the entire forum?

One already exists for threads only: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/limited-guest-and-invalid-users-thread-viewing-paid.29388/

If you buy my mod mod I can modify it for you to include the forum as well.

That is something else. The OP asks to blocks the forums and not just threads.

fine with me.

And I will never be buying anything from you again.

Oh I didn't mean just the forums, I meant the entire website.

fine with me.

And I will never be buying anything from you again.

Wtf dude. And who asked you to buy from me anyway? And I couldn''t care less if you bought again from me or not btw as I do not have the time to spoon feed you for about anything anyway. Seeing the fact that you bought a couple of mods from me and kept pming and emailing for about just any issue you had or for anything that you wanted to do at your forum. Obviously thinking that I should be at your beck and call anytime.

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Thought that you meant to block the forums and not the whole forum/website.
Hmm... When you say forums do you mean the thread listing in the forums or the subforums listing?

Yes, I thought that you meant the forum list and the latest post area. Including any subforums too.
Oh okay cool. I just realized that what I really needed is different Guest Viewing Content Limit.

Your addon is fine, what I really needed it extended for was the other parts of the site like album picture or blog viewing limit for instance.

I think that could be done with a bit of code in the templates themselves. Kinda like how you can disable right-clicking.

I can probably find how to do this in google but I thought I'd ask in here first.

How come this was deleted? I'm looking for this at the moment. Doesn't appear to be anything at all these days working for it?