Guest Pay

Sipowicz

No idea what kind of demand there might be for such a feature, but the ability for non licensed users to pay for add-ons would be very helpful. Even if it has to go through the licensed user. Maybe VIA a link that the site owner can share?

Months ago I found add-ons we wanted to try that weren't hosted elsewhere (assumed that was the norm).

Of course, I can't find them now. 🤦‍♂️

Even better, I double checked the one I saw today; totally missed the website link. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Thanks for the info, sorry for the pointless post.

Months ago I found add-ons we wanted to try that weren't hosted elsewhere (assumed that was the norm).
Well for free addons that statement is true. The norm for free addons is that they are hosted on XF.
That could have been the case maybe?

Thanks for the info, sorry for the pointless post.
No, no problem. I wanted to be sure what you ask. If I understand you correctly, the feature you are looking for is already there.

Just a reminder. If you have a XF license (doesn't need to be an active one, can be an expired one), you can access your customers page and click on "forum users".

There you can associated forum user names with that license, example for me

That means you can also list other forum user names other than yours. Those who are non-licensed users. Then they would also have access to the Resource Manager and can use it like anybody else and be redirected accordingly when they click on that paid addon's button.

Correct me if I am wrong @Brogan, don't want to give wrong advice here.

Top Bottom