Guardian remote server backups

The Sandman

I'm in the process of configuring a new server for TAZ and Admin Extra. :) Does anyone have any experience with this service or one like it. How reliable is it. I plan to do nightly backups to the backup hard drive on the server but an extra layer of protection would be nice - if it was extremely reliable. I've heard horror stories about backups not working when you need them.

Guardian - Managed Continuous Backup and Recovery

Liquid Web Guardian is a fully managed robust backup solution that provides continuous data protection and off-site disaster recovery for Linux and Windows Dedicated Servers. Liquid Web Guardian uses replication and synchronization, with point-in-time snap shots, to provide up to the minute data protection of your complete server configuration. In the case of a catastrophic event, our Sonar® Monitoring Team recovers your exact server configuration to what it was several minutes before the event occurred.
In other words, Liquid Web Guardian is a Backup solution that continuously captures your entire system configuration to an off-site facility which allows for up to the minute recovery of your information.

One of my clients uses this, seems to do the job nicely, the cpanel plugin makes it very quick and easy to use.

Top Bottom