XF 2.2 Group title translate

gilberto85

I have a question , basically my forum is for spanish en english people but the group titles it can't be translated for example new members their title is "registred" how can i translate that to spanish so for english people show "registred" and for spanish people " Registrado"

As the titles of the user groups are not expressions, it seems difficult to translate them into 2 languages. Unless you use conditions directly in the templates, but I don't even know if it is possible to define conditions according to the language selected by the user.

It could be an interesting suggestion if any to allow the user group titles to be translated as an expression.

I have a question , basically my forum is for spanish en english people but the group titles it can't be translated for example new members their title is "registred" how can i translate that to spanish so for english people show "registred" and for spanish people " Registrado"
Greetings, I would like to know if you managed to get a translation into Spanish, I am interested in translating my forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom