• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Graphics Request

Kaiser

I would like a logo and favicon for my forum http://adminbb.org/, I would like the logo to be around the dimensions of the current logo, but it can be a bit bigger, and transparent as well. I would prefer the logo to match the forum's look.

I would also prefer the favicon to match the forum/logo. I would really appreciate this, and I also like to include a vector icon in the logo, there are some nice ones here http://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=administrator if you have a better one feel free to use it. Make the logo and favicon however you please, and however you think it would look nice, I would just like it to match the forum. Take your time and no hurries :)

Thanks, really appreciate it,

Hey I get back from school and work part time just to help my single mom, I would work full time, but they dont give 16 yr olds full time jobs, thought I'd throw that in.. if that was a type of smart comment ;)
It wasn't a smart comment. I figure it was Christmas break for a lot of people and people have more time on their hands.

What's the object in your current logo (surrounding the "BB")? I presume it's a speech bubble, but wasn't sure. Are there any particular elements you'd like in the logo, apart from one of the vector images you linked to? Also, is there a color other than the blue on the site that you would suggest using--for example, the pink that's in your link?

What's the object in your current logo (surrounding the "BB")? I presume it's a speech bubble, but wasn't sure. Are there any particular elements you'd like in the logo, apart from one of the vector images you linked to? Also, is there a color other than the blue on the site that you would suggest using--for example, the pink that's in your link?
Hmm I would like the skyblue color im using in parts of my site, and no you can make it however you think it looks the best, but yea I would like the vector in it. Thanks.

Eh.
AdminBB Logo.webp
Just a rough draft for now because there are a few things I want/need to change (need to fix kerning--particularly between "i' and "n," possible shadow under text, needs transparency like you requested). I used GIMP instead of Inkscape, which I'm more used to, but pasting that vector image gives it a black bg instead of a transparent one and I don't know how to properly fix it.
rolleyes.png
Anyway, let me know what you think...I feel like there's something missing, but I can't put my finger on it, so if you (or anyone else reading) have ideas, please give feedback. :)

Eh.
View attachment 8364
Just a rough draft for now because there are a few things I want/need to change (need to fix kerning--particularly between "i' and "n," possible shadow under text, needs transparency like you requested). I used GIMP instead of Inkscape, which I'm more used to, but pasting that vector image gives it a black bg instead of a transparent one and I don't know how to properly fix it. :rolleyes: Anyway, let me know what you think...I feel like there's something missing, but I can't put my finger on it, so if you (or anyone else reading) have ideas, please give feedback. :)
Hmm I guess its not bad, but I really wont know unless I can test it which I cant since its not transparent but I would like the pink part to be white. Other than that I like it. Also needs to be much smaller like the banner I have now, and I cant use it unless its transparent.

Also needs to be much smaller like the banner I have now, and I cant use it unless its transparent.

Which is why specifying what dimensions beforehand will save the designer taking on the request from guessing what sizes you want. You did say it could be a bit bigger.

Nice job Kurt. :)

Which is why specifying what dimensions beforehand will save the designer taking on the request from guessing what sizes you want. You did say it could be a bit bigger.

Nice job Kurt. :)
Yes I said a bit bigger but if you compare to my current logo, its way bigger.

Yes I said a bit bigger but if you compare to my current logo, its way bigger.

Specify a size then. Stop making excuses there's a pixel template guide stickied on the top of this forum giving you some idea on what sizes.

165x50

rudeness...

You can call it what you want. People provide your request out of their free time, expertise. The least you can do is provide the appropriate information for them to work off without them guessing and wasting time in guessing what you want. Lifes not all about getting your behind wiped at every whim (which you'll soon realise).

And bumping threads (after you stated take your time) is frowned upon. Again, people are donating their time and expertise to help you so help them a little.

You can call it what you want. People provide your request out of their free time, expertise. The least you can do is provide the appropriate information for them to work off without them guessing and wasting time in guessing what you want. Lifes not all about getting your behind wiped at every whim (which you'll soon realise).

And bumping threads (after you stated take your time) is frowned upon. Again, people are donating their time and expertise to help you so help them a little.
You need to quit being rude all the time because im tired of it. I included all the information except the exact dimensions but I did say it can be a little bigger than my current banner which means like about 3-5px more... I dont know why you are so rude all the time, your not making me the banner so dont worry about it. How was I giving excuses? You say everything in such a rude way, maybe you could of said it in a nice and simple way like "hey, kaiser you forgot to give the dimensions". or something similar.

Top Bottom