• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

graphic request

Nonstopname

Type of Image: logo
Text on image: xenforo
Specific Images: xenforo logo
Colour Scheme: like xenforo
Size (in pixels): like xenforo
Animations: no
Things to avoid: no
Request: i just want to ask, how to make a strike line, just like xenforo logo?

There are a couple of different ways you can do that.
The quickest way (for me) is to "rasterize" the type and use your marquee tool (set to rectangle), then simply mask out the area for your strike line and hit delete. I did a real quick example using Photoshop...

strike_screen.webp

There are a couple of different ways you can do that.
The quickest way (for me) is to "rasterize" the type and use your marquee tool (set to rectangle), then simply mask out the area for your strike line and hit delete. I did a real quick example using Photoshop...

View attachment 4793

Bare in mind that will work for the horizontal part though with the letter "X" you'll have to use possibly the Polygonal Lasso Tool. I would personally convert the type to a shape and then use Line Tool (subtract from layer) technique for the horizontal part and on the "x" drag the line tool diagonally and again subtract from shape layer.

Below is a rough example but you'll get the picture. To convert text type to shape select the text type layer then go into Layer >> Type >> Covert to shape.

Attachments

• xenforo_logo.webp
    xenforo_logo.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: D37
Top Bottom