Google ranking fell off the map over the weekend.....

Chris_H

Hi all,

My site is www.z35spot.com, for some reason when searching for nissan z35 I have lost all of my ranking, the site doesnt show up on any of the first 10 pages, just last week I was in the top 5-6 spots on page 1. To make it doubly confusing, when I search for 'z35' I still have a top 5 ranking. Can anyone think of anything that might cause this?

You have a brand new forum... really? You actually think your forum deserves to be top ranked for anything you post upon it?

You have next to no real content, and here you are worrying about Google rankings. Stop looking at Google and get posting of original, quality content.

You have a brand new forum... really? You actually think your forum deserves to be top ranked for anything you post upon it?

You have next to no real content, and here you are worrying about Google rankings. Stop looking at Google and get posting of original, quality content.

I was concerned because of the drop in google ranking. I realize my site is new(er) and does not have that much content yet, however, last week my searches for 'nissan z35' were really high and yesterday/today site is nowhere to be found, if I had no ranking to begin with I would not have been concerned.

Top Bottom