Google Indexing /goto/ links

Unfortunately, there is no way to bulk remove anything. You can bulk remove the URLs from appearing in the search results, but you can't get them out of the index manually. If they're already blocked in your robots.txt file, they should slowly fall out of the index naturally. How long have they been blocked?
The goto has been blocked since the beginning of my site which was 3 years ago or so. Still seems to be in the search results.

The goto has been blocked since the beginning of my site which was 3 years ago or so. Still seems to be in the search results.
That's strange. I've seen the search console warning right after I block something, but then it disappears after it falls out of the index. Are you using nofollow on the /goto/ links?

That's strange. I've seen the search console warning right after I block something, but then it disappears after it falls out of the index. Are you using nofollow on the /goto/ links?
Well by default it has the nofollow attribute on it so no idea what's going on really!

Top Bottom