1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Google Analytics - Site Speed

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Netsultants, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Netsultants

Netsultants Active Member

Simon and Marcus like this.
  2. Netsultants

sorry, I'm bumping.

Do I need to rephrase the question?
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There are many hundreds of suggestions so don't necessarily expect a response from the developers.

Each suggestion is looked at and evaluated though, so rest assured that it has been noted.
  4. Netsultants

Ok, I understand... I was expecting a dialog because I thought maybe I was missing something.

I implemented the Google code on the WP part of the site and was surprised I couldn't on the XF portion.
  5. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

It should be coming in 1.1 as per this post:

A few posts later there are instructions how to add the _trackPageLoadTime in the google_analytics template for pre-1.1
    Marcus and Netsultants like this.
  6. Netsultants

Thanks Dean, that's helpful.

EDIT - Added the code to the template. Thanks again.
    Dean likes this.
  7. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

It will take some time for google to archive, i.e. don't expect immediate results. 1 or 3 weeks?
    Netsultants likes this.
  8. Netsultants

Ahhh.... how did you know I was going to look today? I did think it would only take a day or two. I'll be patient...... Thanks for the "FYI".
  9. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Some people are quick to check if their added code is working. Dean knows this, so he gave out the "FYI" out to you. ;)