XF 2.2 Google Adsense

I am needing some assistance with Google Adsense. I am trying to use Responsive Ads, meaning I want the ads to appear wherever Google feels is the best placement. Therefore, I cannot use the "Advertising" section within the settings for this HTML code because it will only appear where I select (individually). I have attempted to use the 'PAGE CONTAINER' in the <head> </head> however, then the Google Ads glitch in only shows across a very small portion at the very top of the website.

Where can I add this Google Adsense Responsive HTML code?

Where can I add this Google Adsense Responsive HTML code?

Hello. Google Adsense is installed as per their instructions. Make a modification to the PAGE CONTAINER template and place the code before the closing </head>

Find

Code:
</head>

Replace

Code:
<your code>
$0

tag. It should be taken into account that the system needs time to select places for advertising and advertisers.

Hello. Google Adsense is installed as per their instructions. Make a modification to the PAGE CONTAINER template and place the code before the closing </head>

Find

Code:
</head>

Replace

Code:
<your code>
$0

tag. It should be taken into account that the system needs time to select places for advertising and advertisers.
This doesn't work.
1659540763284.webp

What you are referring to is called Google AdSense Auto Ads (like @djbaxter said). Auto Ads are currently not compatible with most forums or any site with a complex layout like XenForo. The only Google Adsense Auto Ads that will not cause formatting issues currently are their Anchor Ads (and these should be set for the bottom of the page only because at the top they can interfere with the navigation bar), all other Auto Ads have the possibility of breaking your page structure as you have likely already come across. In the future this may change but currently Auto Ads are not smart enough to not cause formatting issues on complex layout sites like XenForo.

Most forums that use Google AdSense setup specific sized ads for specific locations. You can also use responsive ads (ads that automatically adjust their size, appearance, and format to fit the available ad space) but again these must be setup for specific locations.

You can also use responsive ads (ads that automatically adjust their size, appearance, and format to fit the available ad space) but again these must be setup for specific locations.

I strongly suggest using responsive ads. The fixed size ads pay very little.

Indeed select specific locations so you only show ads which guests can view. You might like the following add-ons:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ad-manager.7463/

and

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ad-below-post.6078/

Top Bottom