Google Adsense help

tommydamic68

Hello,

Not even sure if there is someone who may be skilled or available for this. I have recently lost revenues on Google Adsense, not sure if its ad placement, an increase in mobile users not clicking ads or not enough ads etc. Is there someone who can look at data and ad placement for a fee to improve Google Adsense?

Thanks in advance.

How recently? And how drastic was the drop in revenue?

I think most forums have seen a drop in ad revenue over the years. There are a lot more people using adblockers now, both on mobile and on desktop. The Chrome browser is now the most used browser by far and if I'm not mistaken it installs with an adblocker by default.

chrome does have an internal ad blocker today but it does not block adsense and most ad networks. they are targeting specific domains that have the worst form of advertising as per their tests.

The Initial Better Ads Standards - Coalition for Better Ads
Chromium Blog: Under the hood: How Chrome's ad filtering works

but yeah, majority of web users are likely to be using ad blockers these days. more and more browser come with fully functional integrated ad blockers out of the box (Opera and now even Firefox). so it is likely that most of your/my visitors are not even seeing the ads these days. this is basically the reality of today. have an alternative revenue model if your forum needs revenue generation. i am pretty much in the same boat and would just exit the market as soon as i find an alternative.

I don't use AdSense, but revenue is not a metric. You should evaluate eCPM and CTR equivalent to understand visitors behavior.

If you have a pageview amount that match the requirements of some network that use CPM, you should test and evaluate these too.

Advertisers have their hight and low moments and usually for niche forums this is very relevant.

There are good threads here about ad placement that can help:

Hello,

Not even sure if there is someone who may be skilled or available for this. I have recently lost revenues on Google Adsense, not sure if its ad placement, an increase in mobile users not clicking ads or not enough ads etc. Is there someone who can look at data and ad placement for a fee to improve Google Adsense?

Thanks in advance.

Your Site ist slow...

Follow and check the suggenstions...

There's another Problem..
…fa/fa-solid-900.woff2
(sphynxlair.com)
930 ms
…fa/fa-brands-400.woff2
(sphynxlair.com)
930 ms
…v6/pxiEyp8kv….woff2
(fonts.gstatic.com)
2.870 ms
…v6/pxiByp8kv….woff2
(fonts.gstatic.com)
2.820 ms

You load the same fonts 2 times...

And you should avoid this:

URLCache-TTLGröße (KB)
…sources/cat2.png
(sphynxlair.com)
None636 KB
…sources/cat1.png
(sphynxlair.com)
None562 KB
…fa/fa-solid-900.woff2
(sphynxlair.com)
None117 KB
…fa/fa-brands-400.woff2
(sphynxlair.com)
None73 KB
…xenforo/logo-main.png
(sphynxlair.com)
None40 KB

How recently? And how drastic was the drop in revenue?

I think most forums have seen a drop in ad revenue over the years. There are a lot more people using adblockers now, both on mobile and on desktop. The Chrome browser is now the most used browser by far and if I'm not mistaken it installs with an adblocker by default.
Within the last few months.

chrome does have an internal ad blocker today but it does not block adsense and most ad networks. they are targeting specific domains that have the worst form of advertising as per their tests.

The Initial Better Ads Standards - Coalition for Better Ads
Chromium Blog: Under the hood: How Chrome's ad filtering works

but yeah, majority of web users are likely to be using ad blockers these days. more and more browser come with fully functional integrated ad blockers out of the box (Opera and now even Firefox). so it is likely that most of your/my visitors are not even seeing the ads these days. this is basically the reality of today. have an alternative revenue model if your forum needs revenue generation. i am pretty much in the same boat and would just exit the market as soon as i find an alternative.
The issue is that it paid for my hosting monthly, it still does, but instead of getting paid by Google monthly (must be 100.00 in revenues to pay out) I get it every other month.

I don't use AdSense, but revenue is not a metric. You should evaluate eCPM and CTR equivalent to understand visitors behavior.

If you have a pageview amount that match the requirements of some network that use CPM, you should test and evaluate these too.

Advertisers have their hight and low moments and usually for niche forums this is very relevant.

There are good threads here about ad placement that can help:

I already have the ads in most of those spots, I don't want to overwhelm my site with too many ads also.

Top Bottom