Google Adsense Closes my account again...

0xym0r0n

I made about $5-$10 in the past month or so from page views and few clicks.

I admittedly accidently clicked twice because of the location of the chat bar and the ad, but I informed them in the support section. I was reassured it was fine and the next day the clicks were removed.

With our advertising programs, we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers and users. For this reason, we sometimes have to take action against accounts that demonstrate behavior toward users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem is perceived. In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your site and your account has been disabled.

We're limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation. We understand this can be frustrating for you, but we've taken these precautionary measures because intentional violators can use this information to circumvent our detection systems.

I'm tired of getting this beat around the bush message. I want REAL reasons so I can NOT get suspended. Seriously. My first few sites were purely informational and generating the same income - I got the same message. I'm tired of it! I completely quit adsense! (again) At least this time I only lost out on $10. Last time I lost out on $90.

It really does suck how little they reveal to you and how fast they are to terminate your account without even talking to you. Even worse, they have no real competition, so once you're out, your basically done when it comes to making decent revenue from advertising. Sure you can use sites like Lijit and Chikita, but they don't even relate to the payout of AdSense.

:(

Yeah I just haven't had much time to seriously get good sponsorship or/advertising for any of my sites/forums. Most of the sites are hobby sites and usually earn back what I pay into them (minus software like xenforo). I haven't run a real for profit site in years... I've been too focused on the brick and mortar shop I'm going to take over soon.

I also wish they'd just suspend the page/site in question...

It's a little unfair. The ads sit on my site for a certain period of time and I could be making guaranteed earnings from other networks/sponsors. SO I have legit earnings up to $10 or some closer amount but suddenly 'suspicious' activity happens and they're like sayonara and we have all your earnings. Again $10 isn't pissing me off as much as the $90 prior.

The top of the page should say 'earnings (pending)' until it's paid out or confirmed because I didn't earn crap! All i did was waste 728x90 pixels of my site and some smaller amount on my mobile version.

I had my adsense disabled for one of my sites (largest at the time) because of one post that our moderating staff missed from over 3 years ago. It took almost three months to get the site reenabled and only after going through people who had connections with Google.

It is scary how reckless they are with people's income.

That's messed up man. Yeah they don't really care about their customers. Worse customer support ever. Only Facebook is slightly better.

That's messed up man. Yeah they don't really care about their customers. Worse customer support ever. Only Facebook is slightly better.
Until you want to contact them about a page that is impersonating someone you know.

You can report a profile for doing this, but not a page and there's not a hope in hell of finding any contact information. Facebook are useless IMO.

Until you want to contact them about a page that is impersonating someone you know.

You can report a profile for doing this, but not a page and there's not a hope in hell of finding any contact information. Facebook are useless IMO.
Lol i talked about that issue in my ive given up on facebook thread. Your right. They suck in that area.

I noticed that after I lost adsense, I spend way less money on stuff for my site. It doesn't make money so I don't see the point. I'm not even motivated to create skins and do all the stuff I used to do anymore. Took the fun out of everything. F*** Google.

Well I've been working very hard on some outside features that might draw in some source of money. i really hate relying on donations to keep a site up. I don't even really encourage it. I did recieve a large amount in donations last year but i returned most of it because I was debating closing the site for a while. Now I kind of regret doing that lol!

I noticed that after I lost adsense, I spend way less money on stuff for my site. It doesn't make money so I don't see the point. I'm not even motivated to create skins and do all the stuff I used to do anymore. Took the fun out of everything. F*** Google.
Should you ever feel like not running 8thos..... I'd be interested in testing my merging skills :p

Should you ever feel like not running 8thos..... I'd be interested in testing my merging skills :p
Wv9nZ.gif

Top Bottom