Goodfella - left me high and broke

I'd also for future reference recommend to anyone avoid doing a 75% payment up front. I work off a 50% payment up front but have also delivered every single project I've ever committed too over the years. You could even set some milestones for a really large project paying out 25% at the start, milestone 1 and 2 and completion. I know this doesn't help you now and I hope @Goodfella comes through with the project or a refund.
I cannot agree enough with this.
Doens't @Bob's showcase pretty much allow this out of the box?
It completely does. It seems to me that this is a matter of purchasing Showcase, installing it and spending some time on setting it up. Then slap a nice style on it or ask @Russ to create something ubercool.

@rtr2006 I hope you can get your money back. You can do a lot of cool things with XF for your investment.

It completely does. It seems to me that this is a matter of purchasing Showcase, installing it and spending some time on setting it up. Then slap a nice style on it or ask @Russ to create something ubercool.
IIRC, Bob's addons are only for XF1.5 and this request was for 2.0. So it sounded more like a full service, including upgrading the addon (which is pretty much rewriting it) and so on.
@te I wish you best luck man.

IIRC, Bob's addons are only for XF1.5 and this request was for 2.0. So it sounded more like a full service, including upgrading the addon (which is pretty much rewriting it) and so on.
@te I wish you best luck man.

Correct they are for 1.5, so I downgraded to 1.5 to be able to use these.

@rtr2006 Sorry that you’ve gone through this and lost money with nothing to show for it. That really sucks and there are some shady people out there.

Obviously in hindsight you’d have done a lot different but you trusted someone and I have also done exactly the same many times to get work complete so I can totally see what you’ve done and empathise with your situation.

I really hope that you can get your money back.

Cheers
Rob.

I realize my post was moved, but I asked where it should go in this thread and was advised to put it where it was.
You are not a third party offering a service, so that was not the correct forum to start a new thread.

You even started a conversation with me regarding this and I said the services provider's thread in that forum -- if they have one -- otherwise the off topic forum.

You are not a third party offering a service, so that was not the correct forum to start a new thread.

You even started a conversation with me regarding this and I said the services provider's thread in that forum -- if they have one -- otherwise the off topic forum.
My apologies.

I see. I remember @tajhay having this kind stuff and when I searched for his thread I see that you already posted in this thread, which means you already looked up his website, which does have this.

I think he did all this by using @Bob 's amazing addon "Showcase", which sadly only exist for XF1 right now.
But you can kind of build this by using normal forum threads + custom fields which are by default integrated in XF2. Obviously a bit more plain, but would do the work. So for what did you need 2k budget? :)
Yes, thats correct. Player profile is done totally using showcase.

I contacted him and he said he wrote all of the code for his. I can't verify that, I have no clue.
Oh you must be the one who privately emailed me (rather than msged via here). Player Profile of what you have posted is done in showcase. fixtures, table positions etc you enquired about are custom.

BTW its not a good look when one of the first thing you do after enquiring about an addon is asking for it to be shared with yourself...

If @Goodfella doesnt return, happy to help with finishing your customization if we can, free of charge.
I second ThemeHouse. Their customer service is very good. I love their theme that I got, Tactical, matches my gaming site perfectly. They also released a very in-depth WordPress & XenForo bridge that syncs XF theme to WordPress, SSO login, and much more.

Top Bottom