Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldon

To all those "mass exodus" :rolleyes: peeps..... around 10 or so. Don't let the door hit you in the... well, you get the idea.

If everyone is so hell bent on leaving, go.

And for those that think the place is dead, or will be, then why are you here? Why do you get your kicks on bashing others that are fully committed to staying? The drama between about 4-5 sites is quite comical. I don't need daytime TV anymore. I just read and create the scenes in my head. Its better than any drama currently on the air.

No names.... but hey, if the shoe fits. ;)

I'm going to share part of a PM I had with some people....

But what I said is true and I feel someone should say it at least 1x. Unlike everyone else who says it again and again... Once is enough.

We have a vocal few here who keep on trying to stir up things here. And for the most post, they've been free to express themselves endlessly. And their expression has been nothing more than trolling at this point, posting everywhere and warning everyone that the sky is falling and that XenForo is a lost cause.

Fine. That is their opinion and they are welcome to it. They have concerns, but they are not everyone's concerns. But they don't seem as though they will be satisfied until everyone agrees with them and thinks as they do. As if this idea was a religion and they're trying to convert everyone, to save our souls. :confused:

Their opinion is noted. It is understood. But enough is enough.

I'd like that message posted publicly once... Somewhere....

I agree with stewart1champ

If people feel so strongly about it.... Let the rest of us enjoy XenForo :)

Not the greatest attitude when some of those leaving are plugin authors. With the Devs MIA the last thing this software needs is an exudes from third party developers.. I really dont see any value in the OP.. But hey if its ok for you to express your opinions in this way i wonder why you have such a problem with others who do the same?

I'm not sure what problem people have with XF... I created a new site & in a month, I've had 150 registrations with over 2000 unique visitors. Plus most the add-ons I need are already made & I am getting one made right now. I have also had NO problem getting support for any of the add-ons I downloaded nor have I had trouble finding someone to make one for me.

The only problem w/ XF is the lack of good skins. I'm not good at making stuff like that, and I wish there was more but it's alright.

Not the greatest attitude when some of those leaving are plugin authors. With the Devs MIA the last thing this software needs is an exudes from third party developers.. I really dont see any value in the OP.. But hey if its ok for you to express your opinions in this way i wonder why you have such a problem with others who do the same?
Sigh.

Here are the facts:
  • We do not have evidence to suggest the developers are or are not missing in action.
  • We do not have to support the fact development has or has not ceased.
The absence of evidence is not evidence at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom