Good TV Shows?

I've been watching Person Of Interest the past few weeks, it's pretty good so far. I'm about to start Season 3.

As far as shows I'm already caught up on: Suits has got to be my favorite.

Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, and Disney XD sitcoms, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, Looney Tunes, and Tom and Jerry.

The ******* Executioner, written by Kurt Sutter. Superb, violent, interesting, great acting. . .did I mention violent? :D

I'm still 50/50 on Quantico - the jumping back and forth is irritating.

Supernatural (of course!)

Arrow/Flash, Z Nation (who doesn't love zombabies?)

Narcos was really good, Walking Dead of course although I hate waiting for the next episode as usual.

Some other good ones in no particular order:
  • Dexter
  • House of Cards
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • Parks and Recreation
  • Longmire

Depends what you like really, my own personal favourites include Vikings, Peaky Blinders, Daredevil and Orphan Black.

Someone recommended Justified to me so I'm going to start that over the weekend.

This is a long list.

• The Big Bang Theory
  • CSI: Cyber
  • South Park
  • The Simpsons
  • Family Guy
  • Bob's Burgers
  • Futurama (cancelled)
  • Law & Order: SVU
  • Law & Order: UK (on indefinite hiatus)
  • The 100
  • Person of Interest
  • Doctor Who
  • The 4400 (also cancelled, still good)
  • Supernatural
  • Dexter
In no particular order :)

Yeah. Mainly US shows...

Breaking bad, lost, prison break, walking dead are must watch. Dexter is awesome too.
The strain and last ship are good too. If you like a short thrillers then try the 6 ep British series "Happy Valley"

Someone recommended Justified to me so I'm going to start that over the weekend.
Currently watching justified 4th season. It's brilliant!

One of my all time favorites. Weird show where it's hard to tell the good guys from bad guys and you end up rooting for the main villain.

Dexter is an example of a once great show that overstayed its welcome and turned into garbage.

First 3/4 seasons of "24".
First 3/4 seasons of "Californication"
Dexter
Prison Break
Jericho
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Under the Dome
Grey's Anatomy (with girlfriend)
The Mentalist
Mr.Robot

Friends