• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Global Template Usergroup Member Count 1.0.0

No permission to download

Liam W

Liam W submitted a new resource:

Global Template Usergroup Member Count - Access the counts of members in usergroups for use in templates.

This is a simple addon that adds a variable to every template, which contains the amount of members in usergroups.

The data for this variable is fetched from the XenForo SimpleCache, which is updated by a cron that runs (by default) every 6 hours.

Please see the FAQ to see how to use the variable.
Read more about this resource...

Sheldon

Just wanted to add, works better than I even thought it could. Could have just been a random block, but instead you gave users the ultimate control.

Great work.

Screenshot_2.png

I tried adding the variable to page_container but didint show a thing o_O also i get this error when i tried to install it on my localhost:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: theraptor, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php(1188): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????DELETE FROM...', 'liam_usergroupm...')
#3 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php(1222): XenForo_Model_Phrase->deletePhrasesForAddOn('liam_usergroupm...')
#4 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(328): XenForo_Model_Phrase->importPhrasesAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'liam_usergroupm...')
#5 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/*******/Credits/Model/AddOn.php(14): XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'liam_usergroupm...')
#6 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(226): *******_Credits_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'liam_usergroupm...')
#7 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#8 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(187): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/opt/lampp/temp...')
#9 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#10 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /opt/lampp/htdocs/xenforo/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "http://localhost/xenforo/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Last edited:

Liam W

Now the thing is whenever i try the variable nothing appear for example if i do {$userGroupMembers.4} it print nothing while the id 4 reffer to the moderating usergroup.
Go into the cron page and run the cron for this addon.

The values probably haven't been updated.