Resource icon

Global Create Thread Formular 1.0.2

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

Global Create Thread Formular (version 1.0.0) - Adds a new (overlay) page to be able to create new threads faster

This add-on creates a new page with all nodes where they have permissions to create threads, linking to there "create thread" formular.

View attachment 27486

View attachment 27487

(I'm not happy with the design, but i'm still having lack of knowledge with css^^)

If you want to support me, and the development of future add-ons, you can donate any value to my...

Read more about this resource...

Doesn't work :/

Invalid model 'xenForo_Model_Forum' specified
  1. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  2. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in Ragtek/GCT/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 23
  3. Ragtek_GCT_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/femiboardxen/index.php at line 13

Doesn't work :/

Invalid model 'xenForo_Model_Forum' specified
  1. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  2. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in Ragtek/GCT/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 23
  3. Ragtek_GCT_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/femiboardxen/index.php at line 13

thx

it was a small typo (which is fixed in 1.0.1)

$forumModel = $this->getModelFromCache('xenForo_Model_Forum');
should be

$forumModel = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_Forum');

The forum list dialog looks not beautiful. Can you make it looks like Quick Navigation menu Dialog? Description should also be in Tooltip.

Thank you.

The form will show all forums, where the user have permissions to create threads.

YOu'll need to edit your node permissions http://xenforo.com/help/permissions/
Thanks,

I mean that you can hide some Node ID on box (popup) or select like this

quick-thread-jpg.33208

Top Bottom