GFX Forums - Graphic Design Community

m1ne

Hello everyone.
This is my largest forum and busiest site, it has been open since April 26th 2010.
My goal is to make this the largest forum of my niche.

Statistics:
29,809 Threads
229,099 Posts
6,383 Members

There you go, visit gfxforums.net
Thank you.

Well it makes your site look like it wasn't made by designers/artists/gfx people, makes it look like it was just made by someone that wants to have a popular site to gloat. Also out of every GFX forum I've been a member of, every single one with a custom skin/theme/style does better in the long run compared to sites without.

Good to see a well established "graphic forum" doing so well with regards to activity. Style is clean, there seems to be lots of content excellent work indeed. (y)

Yeah! Not often you see a GFX forum doing much these days. I can see quite a few members online there now, so it's obviously working out for you. I like the style, colours are a good mix and it looks clean. Not much more to say really, just interesting for me to see a GFX forum actually being used, you've done well in that respect.

Thanks to both of you.
I'm customizing the theme myself this weekend with some background art and such, will look much better.

Pretty awesome that you got the xenforo liscence now xD

I'm Prophet I joined you site I think like 2 weeks ago? Haha.

Really loved your site for mybb really inspired me but I just moved on to xenforo and getting it to work with my new host atm.

XenForo has amazing features glad to know you are participating in the community here!

+1 to gfxforums

Top Bottom