XF 2.1 Getting "You need to upgrade your account to view full content" on all threads for all users

meadwench2

I'm hoping someone can help me pinpoint where in heck is the permission(s) that seems to be making this happen. All users, from admin through paid users down to free registered users are getting "You need to upgrade your account to view full content. Upgrade Now" on the first post of every thread.

I've checked permissions several times for all user groups and nodes/forum boards, and can't figure out where this is coming from, or if there is a combination of things I have or haven't set properly.

I've turned off all user upgrade setups, to see if that helped, and it didn't change anything.

So, somewhere is a permission(s) that is making this happen, but I'll be danged if I can find it or determine where I've messed up.

Anyone have an idea? Thanks for any insight, I'm losing my mind trying to figure this out, we just had the forums and users moved from Vbulletin (by @Slavik, who did an awesome job) and opened up and the users are getting restless, lol.

Top Bottom