1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting sublinks to appear on sub categories?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by IFeelYourPain13, Jan 5, 2012.

1. IFeelYourPain13

IFeelYourPain13 Active Member

Clipboard02.jpg
    I have an extras navigational tab that I am wanting when they click the generators tab, it will redirect to the generators page, but I would like sub links to appear so they can select Socom links. By sub links I mean like the mark forums read, search, watched threads, ect kind of thing seen above on XENFORO.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Page nodes do not contain threads so "Mark forums read" and "Watched threads" have no relevance.

3. IFeelYourPain13

Clipboard06.jpg

Let me rephrase I apologize, the mark forums read meant no relavance, I was using as an example.

Ok so see above in my picture in the navigation how it shows Home, Main, Sony, ect? Notice below it has generators and vip? When I click generators I would like those sub links to change from Generators, Vip -> Socom FTB1 Name Imposter, Socom FTB2 Name Imposter.

Am I making more sense? I apologize if I am not, I am typing with one finger. (broke the other lol)

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you want the sub navigation links to change based on the node/page you are currently viewing then that will require an add-on.

5. IFeelYourPain13

I figured as much, I guess for now child listing will work. Thanks Brogan.