1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Getting color style property from the database

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by netkingZ, Dec 12, 2013.

1. netkingZ

netkingZ Active Member

At a time when the administrator changes the color in the Properties section of style in reference to the style you have chosen and then save the data, I wanted to know where I can find the database table reference of each color changed?
    I would like to get from the database reference to the name @pageBackground , @inlineMod, @primaryMedium, and all the others.

thanks

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Look in the xf_style_property_definition table.

3. netkingZ

netkingZ Active Member

The table is correct but is not contained no color parameter type # f09235, I imagine that these parameters are contained in the field css_components the table. How can I get the color that is referred to by various names? @ pageBackground, inlineMod @, @ primaryMedium, and all the others.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

What is it you're trying to do exactly?
    Some context may help to provide a solution.

5. netkingZ

netkingZ Active Member

I need to get the color in reference to the name of the style property, so that if the admin changes the color of the add-on that I'm realizing it can read and then add the same color parameter when sending an email html format.
    For this I need to get the color for example @pageBackground.