Getting an error

kbarg

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

when I look in the error_log i get

America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/homeloader.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/homeloader.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
can anyone tell me what the issue is?

What's happening is that your PHP configuration file and/or an application is trying to load an extension that doesn't exist or at least can't be found. Are you running a VPS or dedicated server?

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

View the source code of the page to get a more detailed db error message.

America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/homeloader.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/homeloader.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

A Google search turns up several results. It appears to be related to updating a CPanel server without also updating the PHP config. Contact your host about this.

I am the host its on my dedi server, what happened was I updated my php, and mysql via the easyapache and my mysqli was unchecked. Sorry guys minda makes me feel like a dummy.

Top Bottom