Style "Germanium" style - A new journey with lots of fun and joyable things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

https://*******.com/attachments/germanium_blog-png.2809/​

Germanium is a chemical element with symbol Ge and atomic number 32. It is a lustrous, hard, grayish-white metalloid in the carbon group, chemically similar to its group neighbors tin and silicon. Purified germanium is a semiconductor, with an appearance more similar to elemental silicon. Germanium was named as the name of “Germany”.

From this point, we created “Germanium Style” with the default theme is “red and blue” color in contrast. We use a default background which is an image of a busy city with a lot of high buildings, skyscrapers...

Maybe, it’s not the icon of Germany in the past, but it’s a suitable message for Germany nowsaday. A country broke out of World War II and now that country is trying to assert themselves in the world.

https://*******.com/attachments/forum_list-png.2807/​

With a crowded city, we hope that you could have a feeling of the treadmill working as German with lots of passion and inspiration.

The balance between the red passion and the blue cold is absolutely harmony and as a tune is played at the sunset… All of them are blending….

https://*******.com/attachments/forum_view-png.2808/​

So, are you ready to take our hands and join this journey with us? If the answer is “Yes”, please check our website at: *******.com, wait and prepare for it now!

So does this style offer anything that many of your other styles that look exactly the same with a couple minor color changes doesn't?

Such as:
Chromium
Titanium
and the list goes on.

What does this style offer that all of your other styles that look exactly the same (with a few color changes) don't?

Well, we designed those styles based on our concept is that we alway serve our customer the best.

In the chain of premium styles, we think that the suffix (-ium) stands for what you are concerning about.

I think that this idea is totally amazing and our customers respect and like it. So we continue to do our best for what we pursue in next long time!

Well, we designed those styles based on our concept is that we alway serve our customer the best.

In the chain of premium styles, we think that the suffix (-ium) stands for what you are concerning about.

I think that this idea is totally amazing and our customers respect and like it. So we continue to do our best for what we pursue in next long time!

That did not answer my question at all. What is different between this and the other themes that look exactly the same as this with a couple color changes.

I think that we are very polite when answering your question.

If you look very carefully again deep down into our styles, we all believe that you will see the differences not only in the color we use but also in the structure of the style (Login box, the background theme....).

Thank you and have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom