XF 1.3 General Problem

Tayfun

When i use Batch Update Threads and try move 7779 threads to other forum with locked and unstick ooptions. Then i got internal server 500 error
Code:
 Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Then threads not stick, not delete, and not open new thread options are not working. Then i use ../install and Rebuild Master Data and then forum fix. This event always contiune.... i could not move thread :( Please help me ..

That's a server limit error (see this post). If on a shared host there is not going to be a lot you can do about it. If on a VPS or dedicated server you can do some tuning in my.cnf and resolve some of it - but that's a lot of threads to try and move at one time. Any way you can reduce the number?

That's a server limit error (see this post). If on a shared host there is not going to be a lot you can do about it. If on a VPS or dedicated server you can do some tuning in my.cnf and resolve some of it - but that's a lot of threads to try and move at one time. Any way you can reduce the number?

yes, ican decrease the number and my host said me, you are using share host and some values are limited and they suggest to me rent a cloud server vXen

yes, ican decrease the number and my host said me, you are using share host and some values are limited and they suggest to me rent a cloud server vXen
Shared hosting definitely has its limitations. That's why (for me) a VPS is a minimum and dedi preferred (I have the best of both worlds now - a dedicated server that I create my own VPS's on).

Top Bottom