GeezeZone - The Repository of the Retro.

Abizaga

Hello everyone! I would like to introduce my new website:
GeezeZone
Link to the forum.
Screenshot_20200707-170654_Chrome.jpg

About: It's a new forum designed for the discussion of all things 90's and 2000's nostalgia! It's meant to be for the nostalgic to discuss 90's and 2000's internet culture, memes, websites, memes, games, movies, tv, etc. It's a subject I'm very passionate about and I would like to provide a place for anyone who wants to talk about this to talk about their stories and memories too!

Date of foundation: Yesterday, March 29th, 2020.

Thread Count: 38

Member count: 33

Addons:
Media gallery
Users online recently
Bump limit
Show users are banned
Medals
Connected account providers
Preview last post
Referrals system

Theme: Custom theme made by ThemeHouse

Logo and favicon made by Maxxamillion

Thank you for taking a look at my board!

(Rebranded due to thinking of a name I prefer.)

Last edited:
It's funny. It used to be a general discussion board. I just deleted all the old posts and repurposed it. The users are old, but the post count is fresh.
Also I appreciate it!

It's funny. It used to be a general discussion board. I just deleted all the old posts and repurposed it. The users are old, but the poat count was organic.
Also I appreciate it!
:eek: Oh noes! Those posts could have gone to an off-topic forum. Content is sacred :cry:

:eek: Oh noes! Those posts could have gone to an off-topic forum. Content is sacred :cry:
Yeah I guess it could have but it was so jumbled, it would be hard to tell it was a nostalgia board and not just a messy general chat board

Last edited:
Good to see a new name, the old one sounded goofy. Can't wait to see what kind of original logo you get designed for the rebrand. Good luck with the site, hopefully it does well.
I appreciate that! Yeah honestly I kinda thought it was an odd name. Saying it out made me think "I can't even take it seriously."

Last edited:
Try this in your extra.less file to get that new logo showing great for mobile:

CSS:
// ########################### GeezeZone FULL LOGO ON MOBILE ########################

.p-nav-smallLogo {

display: none !important;

}

.p-header-logo {

max-width: none !important;

}

.has-js .p-header {

display: block;

}

Top Bottom