Duplicate GDPR Problem - Cookie notice at the bottom covers important links (data protection ...)

Sure.....

Anyway, it is not a bug, it is as designed, a suggestion to change the behavior exists, and if the staff feels it is important enough they will implement the suggestion.

I think most of us at this point would prefer that individuals design around such things themselves to conform to their local laws so that the XF devs don't take any more time away from working on 2.1. :p

Oh man ... :cautious:

The point is - Xenforo has developer, not all customers have or are developer. How much would it cost, to change this style issue to solve this little customer question?

If I are Xenforo, for me it would be a style issue if my update hide my own copyright notice in the footer ;) . Instead of a long senseless discussion, I would prefer to make this litle change and my cusomers are happy.

Sorry Chris D. but at such discussions I understand some people, they go away from this former realy cool, nice and stylish project called Xenforo. Such a discussion for such little code change that can make your customers happy. :rolleyes::cry:

Top Bottom