Gary Moore has died

AdrianH

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12377862

Only 58 years old ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
frown.png
a huge talent and a really lovely guy.

When you approach his age you start to think, 58. He was such a young guy.
I didn't know Thin Lizzy was an Irish group.

http://www.gary-moore.com
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

At first I thought, Gary Moore? He already died.
I was thinking of Garry Moore.

Think I'll listen to some of their music since I only know one tune.

Sjeesh man, I recently watch this awesome concert he gave on the day that they reveiled a stature for Phil Lynott in Ireland.
Absolutely fantastic. With Scott Gorham, Brian Robertson, and even Eric Bell.
This gang of old geezers blew my pants of. They seem to get better for each year they grow older.
And now Gary died... finally joining Phil. May they rest in piece.

Ofcourse, that's ThinLizzy's signature song.
Your video is from the haydays of Lizzy with Scott Gorham, frequently refered to as " Scott is God", due to his looks.
The other guitarist is Brian Robertson (in white paints) , who made a habbit of beating his audience up after the show.
Gary eventually replaced Robertson. Robertson is most known from another hit "Dancing in the Moonlight".
Andah, checkout how Scott Gorham aged gracefully, in this version of "The Boys Are Back In Town", from the same concert as "Whiskey In The Jar".

I can't believe that song is 35 years old! I remember like it was yesterday.
Funny. I can remember that song like it was yesterday, yet I can't remember yesterday. :(

Say that again, man. That song is like some sort of underground anthem to lots of different happenings.
I've heard it play once in a soccer stadium at max volume and everybody when completely beserk.
It has a very peculiar effect on people.
eek.png

Just bought his albums again so I can listen to them the old fashion way.
I might have to play along with 'still got the blues' on my gibson.

Top Bottom