Not a bug Garbage at the start of the page

None of the XenFans add-ons are coded in a matter it would interfere like that. You can exclude those.

your snippet method isn't working OR a add-on is overwriting the template, or you didn't check the right template/style

EVERY of your threads have a too long (AND NOT ESCAPED) meta description.

eg this thread: http://forum.kog.it/threads/garmisch-2011.6927/

on my testboard:
<meta name="description" content="Come MC Arezzo, anche quest'anno, come oramai da 10 anni, abbiamo organizzato la gita di Garmisch. 1-2-3 Luglio.
Anche in questa occasione abbiamo..." />

on your board:
<meta name="description" content="Come MC Arezzo, anche quest'anno, come oramai da 10 anni, abbiamo organizzato la gita di Garmisch. 1-2-3 Luglio.
Anche in questa occasione abbiamo prenotato alcune camere presso l' Hotel Zugspitze
Klammstraße 19, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen. http://www.hotel-zugspitze.de. L'hotel è distante 500 metri a piedi dalla Fiera.
Ci sono ancora alcuni posti disponibili, se ci fossero dei koggers interessati.....

Costi e disponibilità residue delle camere: (i prezzi si intendono a persona - 2 notti, colazione, compresa la tassa di soggiorno di 2 euro pp al giorno...sti crucchi....)

CAMERA SINGOLA 250 EURO ESAURITA
CAMERA DOPPIA 220 EURO 1 CAMERA ANCORA DISPONIBILE
CAMERA TRIPLA (in realtà sono mini-appartamenti) 175 Euro CINQUE POSTI DISPONIBILI

Se ci fosse esigenza di trasformare le camere triple in doppie, posso sentire l'hotel ma non ci dovrebbero essere problemi, chiaramente il costo a cranio sarà di 220 euro.
Agli interessati che mi ricontatteranno forniro IBAN del Club sul quale bonificare l'importo.
La mia opzione scade il 13 marzo." />

and the not escaped chars are the problem your example thread (if you check your description, you'll see the " )

This could be an explanation. Problem is what mod does that? . An answer to your questions is

1 - i don't know what's a snippet method and how it work or if it's working or not
2 - This could be but which one? I've attached a list of mod I've installed but I don't really have an idea of which one could be the responsible...
3 - No, the template I've showed before is the right one. Double checked.

If you wouldn't be too lazy to deactivate all add-ons and activate 1 by 1, you would know it:p

21 Add-ons * 2 clicks (to de & activate it) => 42 clicks... *2 (to refresh the thread page) = max. 84 clicks;)(i think that's not right^^)

still not finished?
if you want, send me an admin account and i'll check if i can find the problem without ftp access ;)

Top Bottom