Gaming Section - The Best place for Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason you keep spamming this thread to get members? That's not what the feedback forum is for.

Is there a reason you keep spamming this thread to get members? That's not what the feedback forum is for.

I am not spamming nor unnecessary bumping. But if you think so thanks for your opinion. I'll no longer bump this thread then. What should I do if it gets lost? I can't get feedback if I can't bump it at all? There is no point to a feedback forum if you can't get feedback. Hence why I bump it. If you have a problem with my bumping please report it to staff and they can lock it and I won't ask for feedback from this forum then. (y)

I can't get feedback if the thread is not noticed. I don't do it for members but to continuely get feedback from you guys. So the next time you spam my thread with false accusation of my intention of really why I am bumping this. Please ask me why alright than being completely rude? Thanks!

Edit: Also if you're not going to give me feedback about my community when you're replying to this thread. You're telling me I am spamming so you should point out so are you since you're not being on topic whatsoever. (y)

Edit again: I felt also like saying to what @Jake said. The unnecessary bumping would be John and Jake. So I guess I have you to thank for pointing out your guys mistake. If you think I am doing the mistake of unnecessary bumping wouldn't it be more proper to message staff than doing than bumping my thread and taking the matter in your own hands? You search so quickly for fault of others but you fail to realize your own mistakes.

John accused you of bumping because that is exactly what you were doing. You brought absolutely nothing new from each of those posts you made, just showing stats. While your "bumping" may be right in your eyes you are also pushing others feedback threads down. If someone has something to give feedback on I'm sure they will, if you feel your not getting enough attention do something unique to deserve it.

Why you so mad at Jake? He simply asked you to abide by the rules of the feedback forum, he is a moderator you know?

John accused you of bumping because that is exactly what you were doing. You brought absolutely nothing new from each of those posts you made, just showing stats. While your "bumping" may be right in your eyes you are also pushing others feedback threads down. If someone has something to give feedback on I'm sure they will, if you feel your not getting enough attention do something unique to deserve it.

Why you so mad at Jake? He simply asked you to abide by the rules of the feedback forum, he is a moderator you know?

All my bumps was for feedback purposes only. Letting others know what the community does and how quickly the stats are increasing during the period of time. If you don't like giving me feedback about it then that is your choice. Also my so called unnecessary by you and John can only be considered your opinion. Due to it can be viewed different by many people between necessary and unnecessary. I also can point out you're continuing to be off topic. So you're continuely and unnecessary bumping the thread still. So all you're doing is proving my point in my previous post more by continue to fight over something that needs not to be fought over. Just contact staff and let them decide than acting like children. Don't you agree?

Also to point out when you said I was mad at Jake. I am not mad at all thanks for asking. I am only pointing things out. (y)

And all I was saying...We all have seen your site now. If you want to bump it for more feedback, give us something new to give feedback on.

[/endof]

I did give something new to give more feedback of. Thanks for proving my point. (y)

Having your post count go up isn't additional features... nor something we can really give feedback on. If every person were to bump their thread because their community got additional posts... would that be fair?

You want feedback? Your defensive attitude in the thread is a huge turn off from joining your community. Feedback for the forums themselves although I love animate the site brings nothing new to the table. How is this gaming forum standing out from the rest aside from a custom scrolling banner which is part of the stock Animate Style.

Having your post count go up isn't additional features... nor something we can really give feedback on. If every person were to bump their thread because their community got additional posts... would that be fair?

You want feedback? You're defensive attitude in the thread is a huge turn off from joining your community. Feedback for the forums themselves although I love animate the site brings nothing new to the table. How is this gaming forum standing out from the rest aside from a custom scrolling banner which is part of the stock Animate Style.

I am not being defensive. I am just pointing out and also asking. Why is everyone looking so quickly to blame and put all the fault in me? But if you want to look at it from your guys views. Then you're making the same mistake you guys saying I am making by simply replying to this thread. You are also causing unnecessary bumping. (y) So instead of being rude to me like a immature child like some (Not saying you at all I see what you're saying here I am talking about others) why not contact staff instead of continuing to reply to one thread. Then let staff decide? None of us here are staff. If the staff deem my so called 'bumping' as unnecessary they can lock it and I can ask for feedback on another forum. It as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom