Gamer 3 Membercard

Gamer 3 Membercard v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Gamer 3 Membercard (version v1) - Membercard design that may appeal to gaming sites or dark styles.

Preview
n2wIS.png

View attachment 33876

Summary: Membercard I designed several months ago and only just got the chance to code it up and now releasing.

Install Upload all the contents of the .zip archive into your /overlay folder or the overlay folder of that custom style.

After you've uploaded the contents of the archive copy the following css into your...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Shelley,

Is it possible to change the colour of this member card within the admincp? Or would a completely new image be needed?

Thanks and great resource!

Hi Shelley,

Is it possible to change the colour of this member card within the admincp? Or would a completely new image be needed?

Thanks and great resource!

The text and css colors can be changed but the card itself cannot since it's an image. What colour did you have in mind?

Thanks Shelley :)

The Close icon, spacer image and membercard I tried getting to that colour but since there are many overlays and blending modes it might not be the exact blue since many blending modes on many layers were used. Attachment below and a screenshot of the membercard so your able to see the colour before you download.

membercard-card.webp

Attachments

That said, I'll spend more time today adjusting the adjustment layers, blending modes and refine this further and probably post other coloured variations which means I'll have to re-install this membercard on my test site. :D:cry:

The Close icon, spacer image and membercard I tried getting to that colour but since there are many overlays and blending modes it might not be the exact blue since many blending modes on many layers were used. Attachment below and a screenshot of the membercard so your able to see the colour before you download.

View attachment 34828

That looks perfect. Thanks again.

Followed your instructions, can't get it to work for me o_O

Problems that may have caused it not to display:

- Have you applied the css code in the correct styles Extra.css Template?
- Uploaded the images to the correct folder in the correct styles folder?
- checked both?
- clear cache (this is most likely the issue)

These (above) are the most common problems why it won't display and it's worth double checking.

Top Bottom