Game-Streamers

yazer

PngFile.webp

Good day everyone, I started using xenforo few years ago and never looked back, This gaming community that's been setup for interest and past time. I stream myself so wanted little part on web that game streamers could use to help get there name out there, I enjoy support and watching game streamers and enjoy streaming myself.

Now about the site,
The website only been open month and i still finding my way on how do things and whats best add-ons for gaming site. The site offers place come chill and network with other players and streamers. Upload you best clips and show off there best clips, You add your gaming tags and social network sites help network your streaming channels.

https://www.game-streamers.com

All feed back will be took on and any tips also welcome.​

Last edited:
Nice looking web site, :) You do not display the last post information for each forum (it looks good IMO, less "clutter"), but is that info displayed for registered members so they can see when the last post was made?

I havnt got it set for registered users. Way you see it at minute is way it is. Till i gind more tricks and tips

Looks good, but a couple of things that I might just make mention of:

1.) I like the style, it looks really nice, but the logo seems off. The colours are completely different from the theme and the style of the logo doesn't match any part of the style of the site. It's not a bad thing, it's just a little confusing when it comes to branding and consistency, so I thought I'd mention it.

2.) I'd be very, very wary of pushing forward with those RSS feed forums. They're great for generating some quick content, but very few members, if any, ever bother responding to them. So you're going to have forums with thousands of threads worth of news and maybe 1 or 2 responses per-hundred articles? It's a false economy, IMO, does little more than bolster you total messages number, which isn't a good metric for gauging genuine activity, anyway.

Other than that you're off to a great start, keep it up!

Edit -- also, you might want to either fix or remove that second link in your footer ;)

gamestreamers.webp

1.) I like the style, it looks really nice, but the logo seems off. The colours are completely different from the theme and the style of the logo doesn't match any part of the style of the site. It's not a bad thing, it's just a little confusing when it comes to branding and consistency, so I thought I'd mention it.

2.) I'd be very, very wary of pushing forward with those RSS feed forums. They're great for generating some quick content, but very few members, if any, ever bother responding to them. So you're going to have forums with thousands of threads worth of news and maybe 1 or 2 responses per-hundred articles? It's a false economy, IMO, does little more than bolster you total messages number, which isn't a good metric for gauging genuine activity, anyway.

Edit -- also, you might want to either fix or remove that second link in your footer ;)

View attachment 247111
Thank you for feed back. Yip i need fix footer just thinking what put there. And logo temp so.

View attachment 247111
I took the RSS Feed away and got logo designer on go so thank you for heads up

Top Bottom