Gab A Ton - Chat, Play, Chill

Daniel Long

Website URL: https://gabaton.com
Gab A Ton is a forum I thought of while I was thinking about how much I wanted a forum where I could just post whatever and feel laid back and have no pressure about the content I was posting. A forum not filled with rules and such a serious/cult like vibe that it was uncomfortable. Gab A Ton offers a relaxed environment for you to post what you want and have fun while doing it.

Come check us out as we launch to the public for the first time. We are working on making more and more content for you to enjoy on a daily basis. We are always open to suggestions about how we can improve :)

I like the style, the cyan colours over a dark background does not hurt the eyes. My only criticism is when you mouse over some links they turn really dark, making them hard to see (at least for me), they should be, in my opinion, a few shades lighter.

I like the style, the cyan colours over a dark background does not hurt the eyes. My only criticism is when you mouse over some links they turn really dark, making them hard to see (at least for me), they should be, in my opinion, a few shades lighter.

I never really noticed so thanks for making that observation. Would you mind taking a look and seeing if it's any better?

I'd consider changing the text color (not the link colors) to something like rgb(158, 179, 178)

The left side has the adjusted text color:

Screenshot_3.webp

Top Bottom