AlienUFO.Org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working fine on my end......
It is showing "Sorry, we're currently unavailable. Please check back later." but is that just because I am not signed up? If so, you might want to edit the phrase or template (not sure which) to make that clearer. Or is the site actually offline right now?

It is showing "Sorry, we're currently unavailable. Please check back later." but is that just because I am not signed up? If so, you might want to edit the phrase or template (not sure which) to make that clearer. Or is the site actually offline right now?
Why all the noise about it none of you are going to join so what are you worried about it for? No, the site is down until I get all the forums in place.

Why all the noise about it none of you are going to join so what are you worried about it for? No, the site is down until I get all the forums in place.
You posted it here and that's usually done for feedback. And I might well join. UFOs are an old interest of mine. Though if that's the attitude, I am happy to stay away.

This is not the attitude a user wants from a website owner. It will just drive people away. Be positive and kind.

Hey @PhillipW, I really hope you have some irony which is the reason for my post and I really hope your angry emoticon can come back into a smiley emoticon.

If for some reason, I made you angry, I really apologize.

I wish you many good things and great success with your forum. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom