Fusion Gamer - Premium Style coming soon!

Russ

Hey everyone :), I've finally gotten around to updating this style from a long time ago. This will be up for sale for the price of $25.00 soon! Here's some screenshots hope you enjoy.

fusiongamer.webp
fusiongamer1.webp
fusiongamer2.webp

I'm going through fixing little dark style fun stuff that pops up and I expect to have it up for sale in the RM by the end of the weekend. For sales inquiries please shoot me a private message! Thank you all, more details will come soon.

Hey everyone :), I've finally gotten around to updating this style from a long time ago. This will be up for sale for the price of $25.00 soon! Here's some screenshots hope you enjoy.

View attachment 40576View attachment 40577View attachment 40578

I'm going through fixing little dark style fun stuff that pops up and I expect to have it up for sale in the RM by the end of the weekend. For sales inquiries please shoot me a private message! Thank you all, more details will come soon.

WOW. That. Is. Brilliant.

Beautiful variation of purple Russ. This will be a great looking style for sure.

I have to suggest Russ, I don't like the blue used in your headers. The purple however looks awesome and I think using a lighter variation of purple to blend it would be the way to go with this. The blue imo really doesn't look right but the purple is spot on. Heck, even try some purpley reds where the blend transitions to the blue is currently, but I think the blue isn't the way to go.

Even with that said, Amazing work Russ. :) (y)

Beautiful variation of purple Russ. This will be a great looking style for sure.

I have to suggest Russ, I don't like the blue used in your headers. The purple however looks awesome and I think using a lighter variation of purple to blend it would be the way to go with this. The blue imo really doesn't look right but the purple is spot on. Heck, even try some purpley reds where the blend transitions to the blue is currently, but I think the blue isn't the way to go.

Even with that said, Amazing work Russ. :) (y)

They'll be different color versions for sure :D, I'm cleaning up my code and fixing some bugs then going to get some other color variations going. Coding so it's making my job a breeze when I do it :D

P.S. Thanks for the feedback :D appreciate it :)

They'll be different color versions for sure :D, I'm cleaning up my code and fixing some bugs then going to get some other color variations going. Coding so it's making my job a breeze when I do it :D

Great To hear. I thought this was just a 1 style, 1 colour release. Can't wait to see how the purple/reds turn out. I did some purple header/ red header blending a few days back and the colours look great as does the transition/blending so I can't wait to see the other variations. Especially the green version, don't forget the green version. :P

Could we possibly get some clearer screenshots Russ?And of thread_view?

That said, looking great as always Russ, big fan of your work and Steve's if he's helping out with this style. :)

I think the header links may be a bit too big... If you have lots of addons that add new navtabs, you're gonna run out of space.

I think the header links may be a bit too big... If you have lots of addons that add new navtabs, you're gonna run out of space.

Ya I took it into consideration, especially at a site like mine where we have a ton of links the search wouldn't work. The spacing has been reduced and there's a style property to move the quick search down(and recolor it so it looks good in the sub nav)

Very nice Skin Russ :)

I also think the Node Titles are a little big, but great work!

Oh.. you do know you can't sell a theme with copyrighted game images though yeah? Just checking :)

Very nice Skin Russ :)

I also think the Node Titles are a little big, but great work!

Oh.. you do know you can't sell a theme with copyrighted game images though yeah? Just checking :)

none of the images will be included :), it's more reference to show what can be done.

none of the images will be included :), it's more reference to show what can be done.

Wundabah! :)

I have seen skinners selling themes with copyrighted images before, so just wanted to clarify that, but seems you are all over it! :D

Top Bottom