• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Fusion Gamer - PixelExit.com

Fusion Gamer - PixelExit.com [Paid] 1.5.15

No permission to buy ($25.00)

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

Fusion Gamer (version 1.0) - A darker style with different color variations by pixelExit.com

This is the first premium release from pixelExit.com. Fusion Gamer is dark style that comes with a few different color variations. Rather than doing child styles for each color Fusion Gamer utilizes the Style Properties to achieve this.

***NOTE***
The backgrounds used here are not included in this purchase for certain reasons however I will link you to them once purchased. I just can't include the backgrounds by default.

Here's some previews of...
Read more about this resource...

Shelley

Style looks better live Russ. I especially liking the glow within those buttons.

I'm sure your aware but posting on the offchance you missed it but the quickreply, specifically .messageUserInfo arrow hugs the editor.

Attachments

Russ

Style looks better live Russ. I especially liking the glow within those buttons.

I'm sure your aware but posting on the offchance you missed it but the quickreply, specifically .messageUserInfo arrow hugs the editor.
I thought it looked nice until I see it focused in the screenshot :).

Thanks for the kind words Shelley!

I feel like I need this... o_O

...but I don't.

Wow. Truly awesome work Russ.
Thanks Chris!

Once again Russ, great job! Style displays excellently on my iPad:

Hmmm! Interesting it's not centering, but thanks for the kind words :D

Mike Edge

Purchased from Russ before I went to sleep, woke up to it in my inbox.. Have a bunch of WoW/SC/Diablo domains I been waiting to put to use, can't wait to install this later today! Was told by Russ to I was 1st to purchase.. neenier neenier neenier :p

Russ

I'd love a green version :D
Had one... just removed it from the launch :), in the process of going to child styles... while I thought doing it as style properties it'll be easier for the client to manage. Once I'm done with the conversion I'll knock out a green version and I expect a PC from you JVCode :D