Fusion Gamer - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

Fusion Gamer (version 1.0) - A darker style with different color variations by pixelExit.com

This is the first premium release from pixelExit.com. Fusion Gamer is dark style that comes with a few different color variations. Rather than doing child styles for each color Fusion Gamer utilizes the Style Properties to achieve this.

***NOTE***
The backgrounds used here are not included in this purchase for certain reasons however I will link you to them once purchased. I just can't include the backgrounds by default.

Here's some previews of...

Read more about this resource...

Once again Russ, great job! Style displays excellently on my iPad:

r4JKOUG.jpg

Style looks better live Russ. I especially liking the glow within those buttons.

I'm sure your aware but posting on the offchance you missed it but the quickreply, specifically .messageUserInfo arrow hugs the editor.

Attachments

• quickreply_russstyle.webp
    quickreply_russstyle.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 38
Style looks better live Russ. I especially liking the glow within those buttons.

I'm sure your aware but posting on the offchance you missed it but the quickreply, specifically .messageUserInfo arrow hugs the editor.

I thought it looked nice until I see it focused in the screenshot :).

Thanks for the kind words Shelley!

I feel like I need this... o_O

...but I don't.

Wow. Truly awesome work Russ.

Thanks Chris!

Once again Russ, great job! Style displays excellently on my iPad:

r4JKOUG.jpg

Hmmm! Interesting it's not centering, but thanks for the kind words :D

Purchased from Russ before I went to sleep, woke up to it in my inbox.. Have a bunch of WoW/SC/Diablo domains I been waiting to put to use, can't wait to install this later today! Was told by Russ to I was 1st to purchase.. neenier neenier neenier :P

ge.webp

Question....

Does the userbox thing expand as you add items? Like Moods, Credits, Post Ratings, etc?

I'd love a green version :D

Had one... just removed it from the launch :), in the process of going to child styles... while I thought doing it as style properties it'll be easier for the client to manage. Once I'm done with the conversion I'll knock out a green version and I expect a PC from you JVCode :D

Top Bottom