Fusion Gamer - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

I'm having trouble changing the back background. I do the CSS thing and for some reason the default background shows up.

I'm using the latest version.

For this new version you can use the new backstretch option if you'd like, it'll stretch an image to the full resolution of most devices.

Style Properties -> [XB] General -> Change URL on backstretch image.

Or if you don't want to use it, simply uncheck the "Enable Backstretch" and use the html/body CSS method.

Let me know if you have other questions.

For this new version you can use the new backstretch option if you'd like, it'll stretch an image to the full resolution of most devices.

Style Properties -> [XB] General -> Change URL on backstretch image.

Or if you don't want to use it, simply uncheck the "Enable Backstretch" and use the html/body CSS method.

Let me know if you have other questions.
O Sweet. This is going to make life so much easier. :D

So I'm supposed to make an update that will erase all of my custom modifications, without knowing what this update is going to improve?

So I'm supposed to make an update that will erase all of my custom modifications, without knowing what this update is going to improve?

Nothing will get erased if you read the update instructions. Treat it as a brand new style installation, then port your customizations over.

You can install the new version without overwriting your existing style to view what features have been added on the back end. I'm on my phone now off for the night but I'll put up a full list later today.

hi

i have this error message

i was uploadet the files , install with the xml file a parent styl
then i was installing my child styl

now i have this error message
fgfehlewr.webp

hi

i have this error message

i was uploadet the files , install with the xml file a parent styl
then i was installing my child styl

now i have this error message
View attachment 69431
I have found my problem now it is working .

But now I have a new problem . The go to top button is not showing on the right side, in my child styl. It is enable in the styl settings.
In the parent styl it's working. Anybody a idea ?

I have found my problem now it is working .

But now I have a new problem . The go to top button is not showing on the right side, in my child styl. It is enable in the styl settings.
In the parent styl it's working. Anybody a idea ?

Did you get this figured out? I'm seeing a back-to-top button now?

not changing style colours after update, just stops on orange?

Go Color Palette -> xbColor1 controls the primary orangish color. I've switched it to have basically access to the entire color palette as opposed to a few certain themes.

@Russ
hi i would love the custom links change the footer. how do I have to do exactly?

would like for example on the imprint link.

I have this code in the acp are under xb footer are
<li> <a href="#"> <i class="fa fa-dot-circle-o"> </ i> Custom Link 1 </ a> </ li>

pls can you help me ?

greetz

@Russ
hi i would love the custom links change the footer. how do I have to do exactly?

would like for example on the imprint link.

I have this code in the acp are under xb footer are
<li> <a href="#"> <i class="fa fa-dot-circle-o"> </ i> Custom Link 1 </ a> </ li>

pls can you help me ?

greetz

So you'll simply edit the a href="#", # being the link. And Custom Link 1 being the text you want shown.

Top Bottom