Full Smiley Package [Deleted]

Nice pack :D.
I must ask though, What's the point in the blank emoticon included? It doesn't have a PSD so "Insert Smile Here" on a blank emoticon is pretty useless...

Just wanted to know lol

Nice pack :D.
I must ask though, What's the point in the blank emoticon included? It doesn't have a PSD so "Insert Smile Here" on a blank emoticon is pretty useless...

Just wanted to know lol
It's an actual smiley. Some people enjoy putting a "Insert Smiley Here" or something, so you can place in whatever emote you feel for whatever conversation they're talking about. So if you're giving some news that some might find good, or bad, you could end it with the "Insert Smiley Here" or w/e.

I hope this helps to explain a bit.

Also, I'm glad you like it :)

It's an actual smiley. Some people enjoy putting a "Insert Smiley Here" or something, so you can place in whatever emote you feel for whatever conversation they're talking about. So if you're giving some news that some might find good, or bad, you could end it with the "Insert Smiley Here" or w/e.

I hope this helps to explain a bit.

Also, I'm glad you like it :)

Ohh ok, now that you mention it I've seen it once or twice.

They're awesome, Could use some more emoticons in the pack but they're great as they are too :)

Me too, with paid for them but the file no longer exists. Can you pm me the link?
thanks

The only thing with xF's System is it doesn't display who actually purchased an item,
You'll have to email him. He'll provide the link.

Only took a day to get an updated link.

Contact the author directly.

If you do not receive a response and the files within 48 hours, report it and we will delete the resource.

Top Bottom