From North Eastern US or Eastern Canada?

Lawrence

If you are how are you faring? I thought us in Nova Scotia was getting nailed until I read about the meter of snow and the hurricane force winds that hit Massachusetts, and north.

For myself, we have about 35 to 40 cm of snow, drifting, with the 50 to 70k wind gusts. Just experienced our first power bump.

Anyone caught in the path of the two merged storms I wish you all the best.

Slavik: yes, the moose is still fine, though not looking to happy not being allowed in, :p

I am in the heart of where it hit in Massachusetts, can't even get out my door because of the depth of the snow.
Was it really that bad out in Massachusetts?

A friend of mine told me she had to jump off her roof to get outside her house; claiming that her front door, back door, and all her windows were snowed in. I thought she was pulling my leg (joking).

No it is that bad I am 5'6 and the snow is waist deep. I had to force my door open and have my 7 year old squeeze out and dig the door out enough to open.

We are up to 47 cm's now.

No it is that bad I am 5'6 and the snow is waist deep. I had to force my door open and have my 7 year old squeeze out and dig the door out enough to open.

Hopefully you do not have much of a distance to shovel, or you have a snow blower, this is the type of snow that causes heart attacks.

We're ok. We got around 22 inches of snow in my corner of western CT. No power outages that I'm aware of, our local roads are passable, but I wouldn't venture out you if don't have too.

We just finished shoveling the driveway and walkways. 50 cm of snow fell. Our front door we couldn't open, but the back door was fine. Why is it our driveway seems short in the summer, but so freaking long in the winter? :confused:

My sister stopped at my house a few days ago....she is still here...

She has a nissan pathfinder...you currently cant see her windows, between the fall and the snowdrifts...her suv is buried...my neighborhood is a flat plain and my area of it specifically is dipped down about 12 feet in elevation, snow gets blown in but doesn't get blown out...whatever...at least I have power this time.

Top Bottom